Securing Your Digital World
Securing Your Digital World is a short, yet comprehensive guide to secure your digital devices. This book contains explanations on how the digital universe works and is written in simple easy to understand language with a sprinkle humor. Inside you will find information about;
- Physical security of your electronic devices.
- What’s happening on the Internet and how to protect yourself.
- Security issues on your cellphone or smartphone.
- Understanding identity theft.
- The dangers of using an ATM.
- Privacy issues in the digital age.
- Viruses and other harmful computer programs.
Securing Your Digital World is one of a series of three books that will help you understand the hazards of the Internet. Just sending an email could lead to a life-changing catastrophe. Exactly what is happening on the Internet? These three books will answer this question and many more. Each book is less than 75 pages long, but packed with vital data and information that could literally save your life. You will never see the Internet the same again!